Genome Informatics (NGS Analysis) Part 1
BWF Pathway Level
- Introduction to high throughput Next-generation sequencing (NGS)
- NGS planning and workflows
- Inspection of sequence quality
- Sequence alignment and assembly genomics
- Bash scripting, R and Samtools
- Whole genome/exome sequencing analysis (WGS & WES)
- Genome annotation
- Computing resources for sequencing informatics.
Fee & Registration
Students interested in bioinformatics/ data science
(high school, junior college, diploma, undergraduate, and postgraduate).
Academics interested in bioinformatics/data science.
Industry partners and IT professionals supporting biologist.