Introduction to Linux and Shell Scripting
BWF Pathway Level
- Introduction to Linux operating system
- Basic command line interface
- Linux utilities and text editor
- Shell scripting (variable, array and expression)
- Shell scripting (flow control and repetition)
- Shell tricks for one-liner bioinformatics I
- Shell tricks for one-liner bioinformatics II.
Fee & Registration
Students interested in bioinformatics/ data science
(high school, junior college, diploma, undergraduate, and postgraduate).
Academics interested in bioinformatics/data science.
Industry partners and IT professionals supporting biologist.