Introduction to R
BWF Pathway Level
- Basic commands, reading and writing data, indexing
- Data objects, summary statistics, visualisation
- Useful statistical analyses: Correlation analysis, linear regression
- Useful statistical analyses: T-test, ANOVA
- Chi-squared test, Fisher's test
- Multivariate data analyses (PCA)
- Capstone project (analysis of real data sets).
Fee & Registration
Students interested in bioinformatics/ data science
(high school, junior college, diploma, undergraduate, and postgraduate).
Academics interested in bioinformatics/data science.
Industry partners and IT professionals supporting biologist.